Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand Throws Washington Weight Into NY Marriage Battle
The notoriously gay-friendly junior New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand revealed what she's doing to help marriage equality move forward in Albany during a MSNBC segment on Tuesday afternoon.
"I think marriage is an undeniable human right. All gay committed couples should be able to celebrate by have a marriage, so I've been calling the undecided Senators, Republicans and Democrats, to talk with them about why I'm so passionate about the issue. i'm hopeful that when we do have this vote, we will be successful."To continue reading: http://instinctmagazine.com/blog/sen-kirsten-gillibrand-throws-washington-weight-into-ny-marriage-battle?directory=100011
- May 17Bringing Justice To Victims Of Sexual Assault In The Military
- May 19Gillibrand Announces Legislation To Ease Student Loan Burdens
- May 12Sunday Spotlight: Moms on Capitol Hill
- May 01Ending The Epidemic of Sexual Violence In The Military
- Dec 17We have an obligation to act and prevent tomorrow’s senseless deaths